Neurology Community
Odd tingling sensations?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Odd tingling sensations?

So I've had this problem since I was little. When I saw something that looked "odd" like things that looked unnaturally dirty or something with odd patterns, my skin would start to tingle and feel like it was shrinking. It'd start on my face and travel. Then it would get extremely itchy- especially on my scalp- and my eyes would start to water until it'd cry. Some bad cases were things like seeing a skull that had bone cancer and a spiral phone cord with dried and cracked liquid on it. Just thinking about it causes me to get really itchy and tingly. I'd like to know what causes it and what it's called.