Neurology Community
Off balance in morning

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Off balance in morning

Iwas told this fall I had bone spurs in my neck ; this was after testing and preop for shaving of the l-d disc due to degenerative  disc disease . It had pro lapsed. My right arm goes to sleep whenever I lay down that is the side I always lay on and go to sleep on. Upon wking in the last couple of weeks I am so off balance I am stumbling this morning it hit me as I left my room and I went right into the corner of the wall bad! There is also pain in my neck all the time when I move it there is crackling noises. Another thing happening is the feeling of I guess I would discribe it as something biting me or sticking me in the back.