Opinions Requested - Surgical Error
Ok to keep this as short as I can here is the background.

7/8/11 I went in for a Laproscopic Lysis of Endometriosis and Adhesions. Something went wrong.

Since then I have had a general surgeon Dx. me with "lateral femoral cutaneous nerve " trocar injury.
2nd opinion ob/gyn has also added "lavator ani" severe spasm.

Little help has been offered.

I know that since surgery I have lost tons of mobility and function and am facing a wheelchair in the coming weeks, so I do nto lost my total ability and desire to stop functioning while on in my 30's. The pain NEVER goes away of noves aroun. It is by the r trocar site, just a touch away. Entire right side of my abdomin from my belly button down suffers. Pelvic area (had lavh/rso in 2007, so I know it is not related to uterus, etc.), right side of groin and down the inside of my thigh and down the inside of my right leg into the back of my right shin. I have pain with yawning, sneezing, picking things up, walk, sitting, sleeping, standing, bathroom musts, opening things, bending over and so on and so on. The surgeon who did the surgery has been less than attentive and infact neglectful of the follow-up care but does say there have been "minor" complications. Can anyone share heir thoughts?
I am sorry you are in so much pain. First if your surgeon was not a endo specialist you might still have some and it could be on a nerve. You might want to find an endo specialist for his or opinion. (Just because you have had a hysterectomy.) Also can you sue for negligence?

As far as nerve pain have you tried lyrica or neurontin? I did not do well these drugs but some people have. Also can you have a nerve block of any sort to help?

I hope you get relief and justice,
achilles2
I can not take the nerve medications...
I understand about the nerve meds-- like I said my body did not like them and therefore I hated them. What about nerve blocks those are different than nerve meds. An anesthesiologist performs them. Many people with chronic pain have gotten relief.

I hope you find answers and get the help you need,
achilles2
I found an article you might be interested in:
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1247725-overview#a0101