PGAD
I have what is believed to be persistent genital arousal disorder. None of the doctors are certain, but I am certain it is ruining my life. Is there anything I can do for a little relief from the symptoms. Can someone suggest what type of doc to see. I have seen my primary, a gyno, a uro and a neuro. Help please!!!!
Please submit a post to neurology forum, I sure wish I could offer suggestions but this is out of my field. Normally I'd have administration transfer the post but I am out of town and have little wifi access so am unable to contact them. Good luck, I hope you find some answers.
Sher
Hi I have PGAD too and I use gabapentin. It helps some I also use clonazepam to help me sleep. Mine started when I started an SSRI and got worse when I withdrawal. It's been a year and I still have it. How did yours start? Have you found help?