Neurology Community
PIC, treatments and after effects
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PIC, treatments and after effects

Hello,

I am a 29y/o female, very healthy - eat right and exercise, don't smoke or drink.  

In April of this year I started having severe head pain and heaviness, which turned into numbness throughtout my body, slurred speech, vertical nystagmus, balance problems, etc.  I was diagnosed with Post-infectious cerebellitis.  It took almost two full months to "recover." I had CT scan, MRI, lumbar puncture, blood work - just about everything imaginable.  I was also tested for MS, Guillan barre, epstein bar, heavy metal toxicity, meningitis. All tests came back negative

Several months out now, I still am constantly having problems.  I almost always seem to have a headache and heavy-head feeling, along with pressure in my head/face area.  My vision is pretty good, except when I get tired and then it tends to blur and sometimes when I close my eyes I can feel them bouncing up and down again.  At times I am lethargic and I get tired extremely easily.  (daily tasks are sometimes very difficult to complete)

Is there something else I should be looking at? or different treatment options? I feel like I've done everything and still am not feeling up to par or close to where I was before.  Please help! I just feel miserable all the time and I would like to have my life back.

Thanks!
Tags: treatment