Neurology Community
PIneal Cyst

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

PIneal Cyst

This is not a question, but for many people out ther wondering about all of this stuff and is pineal cyst can cause all these problems, I would think again.I was one of these people searching online convinced that it was my problem and the more I read sited like these the more I believed it.I did have a pineal cyst and recently had it removed, with no resolution of symptoms and new ones to boot.Also pay attention to this warning because I was not told ahead of time before the surgery that once you have it removed you will never have proper sleep ever again, you will never be able to take a nap and as most people know we need sleep to live and be healthy, so if you think that you have problems now what till you get it removed.It is hell and I wish that I was the way I was before than I am now.I know that it hard to believe but take it from someone who has been there.I would warn you if it is not causing your CSF flow to be blocked or causing a mass effect on other areas of your brain, then there is probally something else going on with you.I am not trying to be little anyones symptoms or feelings because I have been there.I have also had the surgery on my brain to have it removed and it is not fun, nor did it cure anything and now I can't sleep, even with melatonin supplement.Just think about it before you do it.Make sure you know what you are getting yourself into.

This discussion is related to pineal cyst and headaches.