Neurology Community
PLEASE HELP

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

PLEASE HELP

I am hoping that someone will be able to give me some advice. About a week and a half ago i woke up vomiting. I only got sick in the morning and then the next three days there was only naseau in the morning. Then i Got an extremely horrific headache, the pain was only on my right side and there was an extreme amount of pressure. I felt extremely naseaus also. Then my nose started to bleed and with that the pressure seemed to reduce a bit not much though. Then i started vomiting, i got sick all that night and then next day. I havent thrown up in the past three days but i get extremely naseaus in the morning and sometimes later at night. My head has had constant pain on the right side and occasionally the pressure that i felt before comes back and with that i cant even see out of my right eye because its extremely blurry. The pain is unbareable.  No amount of pain reliever such as motrin or tylenol or excedrin take the pain away. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what this might be or as to what this could be?