Neurology Community
Pain Down Left Arm and Hand/Fingers

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Pain Down Left Arm and Hand/Fingers

For eight days now i have had pain on my left side. From my left shoulder ALL the way to the tips of my fingers. The pain and numbness is Very Uncomfortable and Aggrivating. It is constantly there and does not ease up. It feels like I have something tied TIGHT around my arm and its cutting off the circulation.  Like I have slept on it all night. The numbness is also in my thumb, index finger and middle finger. not the ring or pinky yet. I want have Insurance till January so cant see a Doctor till then.. This is starting to scare me.. Could you tell me a few possiblies of what might be causing this. Thank You

This discussion is related to Ongoing pain and numbness in left hand and arm.
It may be coming from your neck. It is called Radiculopathy. Google it. EMG studies would confirm it. Go to a clinic if you have to. You should not delay treatment.