Pain above eyebrow area
for the past 3+ weeks I have been getting this "throb" on and off feels like its right above my right eyebrow throughout the days, at times I don't feel it, and then there are time i feel it, the pain scale is at a 1.5- 2 out of 5, I have been to 2 ophthalmologist and both checked my eyes and did there tests and said my eyes look good. I also went to my primary doctor and he sent me for an x ray of my sinuses and did blood work and everything was good. but he did put me on medication for a week in case it was a bacterial infection in my sinuses, and the "throb" did go away for about 5 days and came back, but since the xrays showed no infection i don't know why the pain went away, pretty much what im trying to get at is could this be stress related, am I worrying my self which is bringing on the pain,because when it seems like im not focused on it i don't notice it
nobody?

This symptom is most likely due to stress. Stress can cause twitching and throbbing of various muscles in the body. I would suggest you to do some deep breathing exercises everyday and massage the affected part. This should provide relief since all your tests have been clear so far.
Keep us posted.