Pain at brain surgery scar

I had brain surgery almost 3 years ago for subdural hematoma, I am 18 now. Ive been having pain at a part of the scar where they cut open my head and took off the skull to relieve pressure. It is not just a head ache pain, but the bone is sore itself it feels. The left side of my skull has a few rigged bumps fro the surgery that get sore. I am nercous something may be wrong. I would love to know if this is normal or comon for people who have had brain surgery.

-Thankyou
HELLO, SINCE EACH PERSON IS DIFFERENT I CAN ONLY SPEAK OF MY EXPERIENCE. I HAD AN OCCIPITAL TUMOR REMOVED 11YRS AGO. IT IS A PRETTY LARGE SCAR. MINE DOES NOT HURT UNLESS IT GETS TOUCHED (HANDS,BRUSH,,COMB) ETC. OTHERWISE THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY PAIN. I BELIEVE IT IS NORMAL FOR ME. I KNOW THAT THE NERVES IN THE SCALP MUST GET MOVED AROUND DURING SURGERY AND THERE IS LESS TISSUE TO PAD THE AREA SO IT WOULD BE SENSITIVE TO PAIN. I HOPE THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING. BEST WISHES