Neurology Community
Pain/burning in backs of legs, neck, shoulders and inside bends of arms...

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Pain/burning in backs of legs, neck, shoulders and inside bends of arms

I am a very healthy 50 year old female.  In the last several days I am having severe pain/burning in the backs of my thighs when I sit.  Additionally, upon sitting I have pain/burning in the back of my neck, shoulders and inside the bends of my arms upon sitting.  The pain occurs within minutes of sitting at the computer and lasts for 30 minutes or more after standing and moving around.
I often sit for long periods and have been struggling to find a comfortable chair and distance from my computer monitor.  Also, I recently I got a Gazelle freestyle exercise machine (similar to an eliptical, but legs swing forward and back) and have been using that each day.  It is supposed to be zero impact.  I don't know if this is caused by my posture at the computer,  the exercise equipment or something else. Should I stop using the gazelle?  What can I do to stop this miserable burning pain?