Neurology Community
Pain in Arms and Legs

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Pain in Arms and Legs

About a month ago I started experiencing pain in my arms and legs. I am not sure whats going on and i am really worried mainly because I woke up one night and my arm was numb, I tried squeezing it and I felt nothing. Any idea as to what this is?

This discussion is related to Tingling and Pain in Arms and hands.
hello there my name is jaye ive just read your question and ive had the same symtoms (symptoms) for the last three years.
Im now 20 and the doctors are still finding out what is causing my pain and still nothing. ive had one doctor say it could be fibromyalgia but im currently going through more tests such as an E.M.G and a neck and spin scan thinking i have a trapped nerves.
I get a strong pain in eather my feet legs arms and fingers from no where and also numbness, its like my arm is not attached to my body.
my advice to you is if your GP has not yet diagnosed your problem then go private, im having tests that my GP didnt bother doing and my GP gave me tablets not even knowing whats wrong with me. And dont give up see every doctor you can because i did and now my pain is much worse. Ive been tested for lupus ask to be tested if you have not yet i had to ask because my doctor didnt think to.
good luck