Pain in Eyeball
I am short-sighted and have been using glasses for a very long time.  For the past few years, I am having pain in my left eyeball and at times in the eye-socket.   I work on computers at work and do take a break every couple of hours for 5 minutes.   But the pain starts after about 5-6 hours and the vision starts to blurr. Everytime I go to see an
Opthalmalogist about this  they change my glasses but the pain is still there. I have just turned 60 and do have BP problem.  Any suggestions to remedy the problem is greatly appreciated.  Thank you...
Hi there.

Your symptoms may indeed be due to fatigue in the eye and eye muscles especially with working with liquid crystal displays or with CRT monitors.  Avoiding the pain may take some more modifications in the work setting with more frequent breaks.  Also, make sure that your blood pressure is adequately controlled since this may affect the nerves supplying the muscles and nerves around the eye, and may contribute to this pain.  I suggest you consult this with an occupational doctor so that you can be advised properly.

Regards and God bless.