Neurology Community
Pain in all my joints

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Pain in all my joints

The last two weeks I have had pain in all my joints all over my body.(ankles, hands, feets, knees etc.) It is so painful It hurt to walk to stand. I can hear my bones cracking.  I can not sleep when I lay down my left arm go to sleep and my fingers turn cold and heavy. My whole body feel like a rock. I turn all night trying to sleep. Most nights I feel like I am having a heart attack or stoke. It is getting worst I don't know what to do I went to the dr She told me to stop taking my vytorin because sometimes that cause body pain.  I have and I feel like a ninety year old woman. When  I stand the bottom of my feet hurt like I am putting 400 pounds on them. I am 196 I know that is over weight but I have been this size for years. My head is pounding the pain is driving me crazy.  I can't even lay down the body pain is worst. I just try to keep busy till it feel like I am going to drop I might get lucky and fall a sleep.  please help me      thank you
Avatar_dr_m_tn
The most common cause of joint pains and fatigue is Arthritis. Other medical conditions that lead to such symptoms are- viral infections and serious autoimmune diseases like Lupus or thyroid disorders. Please ask your doctor to carry out investigations to find the cause. Please go for blood tests ( CBP with ESR), ANA tests, MRI of the joints and consult a rheumatologist for diagnosis  and treatment. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!
Thank You very much.
I went to the Dr They did a series Of test.  When they x-rayed my neck they found arthritis and two disc were completely gone.  I now wear a neck brace. I feel so much better. Thanks again   Take care  Darlene