Pain in buttocks radiating to weakness and numbness in legs
For many months, I periodically have a terrible, debiitating pain beginning in the lower back, spreading across the buttocks and around the waist  into the pelvic area. The pain is severe, traveling down my legs causing weakness and pain in the legs. It has gotten to the point I am  able to walk only very shot distances before having to sit. Once I sit for a short time, the pain goes away. I have also found that if I can bend over it seems to relieve the pain. Is this spinal stenosis symptoms? At times, the numbness in the buttocks and pelvin regions makes me feel I will lose control of my bodily functions. It is becoming debilitating. I am also going to post a question in the section dealing with stents placed in the leg.
Thanks for any help and advice you can give me. I am 62 years old and experienced my first heart attafck at age 42. Since that time, I have had numerious procedures, including an aortic graft and many, many angiograms and heart caths.
I have shooting pain down my right leg. It lasted about 3 days or so of really bad pain. I started to take some Ibuprofren to help. So for the past week the backside of my leg, from my buttocks down to the backside of my knee, and calf has been numb.

I'm currently walking with a little bit of a limp, nothing too bad. I realized I couldn't flex my calf muscle in my right leg. Upon further investigation on this I realized I was unable to stand tip toes on my right leg. Left leg is fine and doesnt seem to have any problems, but my right leg is still numb and I cant stand on my tip toes (which explains my limp). PLEASE HELP!!!