Pain in left frontal lobe of brain/head
I have been experiencing a mild, but constant sharp pain on the left side of my forehead and skull for about two weeks now.  If I "painted a picture" of it, it would be a line from the middle of my left brow up my forehead and around to the left of the top of my skull.  The "line" is very sensitive to the touch, like pushing on a bruise.

Possible self-assessed indicators:  FT college student, with much studying and reading.  I do have some emotional stress going on in my life.  I also experience stress balancing life demands, but this has been the norm for about four years.  I am in good health overall, and workout 2-3 times a week - cardiovascular/weight training.  My only real health issue is mild MVP, chronic mild to moderate anemia and lower back weaknesses.  I recently underwent intense iron therapy (levels were 8.6/prescribed Integra F/high iron diet) for one month.  After retesting, iron levels returned to mild anemia.

Any thoughts as to why I am experiencing this ongoing pain?  Is it just tension, pain from reading, or iron/medication related?