Pain in left leg only when standing, goes away if bend at hip
I am having pain in my left leg after standing for about 4 or 5 minutes. Then I have to either sitdown or atleast put my leg on a chair. When I have my one of the legs on the chair or higher than floo rlevel, the pain goes away. The pain is actually on the left leg, foot, calf muscles. Sometimes get the pain in lower back and where the left leg joints at the hip.
I am having this problem for nearly 2 years. When I sleep and if I have my legs straight, then it is painful, If I have my legs bent, then no pain.
Initially I didnt know when the pains goes away. but later I found the temp solution.
I had taken X-rays.
Going to Chiro also.
Nothing helped yet.
Your answer is much appreciated.
thanks
Andrew724.
I wonder if you had a scan or a black & white X-ray, and I wonder if they took one of just your hip joint, or also of the lumbar spine.  And I also wonder how long you've been going to the chiropractor.  Reason I ask is, could be some nerve is compressed either in the lumbar spine or in the hip joint.  A black & white X-ray doesn't show nerves, but it does show if the arrangement of your bones might indicate a pinched nerve.  And if you've been going to the chiropractor for the two years it's been hurting and it's not helping, well, could be you should visit a neurologist and/or an orthopedist and see can that doc help you.  I do know of an instance where a friend of mine had sciatica, and he did some yoga type exercises, and it finally went away, you could get a book on them.  Also, when you're standing upright, keep your legs bent at the knee slightly, see if that helps.  I myself have a slight hip problem, where I cannot lay down with legs straight and then lift my legs without the hip joint hurting.  And also, because of lumbar back problems, I also have to keep my legs bent when laying down.  I also have restless legs syndrome, which comes from my back problems, and I take medicine for it because my legs bother me so much all the time.  So, could be you would do well with just some drugs for it.