Pain in neck area back/left side just above the shoulders
I was put in a violent chokehold on the floor face down with the person on top of me with all his weight and pressure on my neck area..the length of time and the amount of pressure made the blood vessels around my face and eye areas pop..I went to a masseus(for a massage) a few month after and while doing a deep run around that area she touched upon a pinpoint part that made me jump like if she touched a nerve, she said it could be a pinched nerve or nerve that got exposed when the incident happened..I went to get an MRI and told the doctors what happened but all they said was that the spine looked ok there was no bulging or anything like that and everything looks fine..but I never got any confirmation about the pinched nerve question..so my question to you is does an MRI show something like that, should I get another doctor to look at my MRI?  I have the C-secion and M-section scans on cds, when I look at them I notice a few things in the exact area of pain, and when I run it through the color temperature scheme there is a clear change in temperature in the exact area of pain..Im going through a lawsuit but without any doctors saying something is still wrong with my neck or that there is some sort of permanent damage I lose any type of security for my future if in ten, twenty, thirty, or fourty years it gets progressively worse..

Also, a few months after the incident I developed a sinus problem that after a year of trying to get rid of it, it became a serious infection and had to get surgery to remove the cereal like tissue in the main cavity..I have never had any sinus problems in my life, and it seems logical that if doctors are specialised in ENT which is Ears Nose Throat, then they all must be very interconnected (and its a fact they are) but again, the doctor won't say for certain that the incident was the cause..any opinion on this?

I have mri pictures, neck pictures minutes after the incident and a day later..should I put them in add photos?
And I do have pain ever since the incident..cant really tell if its getting worse but every day I have some pain at some moments like when my head is tilted for longer than 30 seconds, when im layin down trying to read, getting my haircut, watching a movie on the big screen..directly in the spot..not like a muscle pain so much, although the more normal dull pain is probrably muscle but the sharp quick pain seems like a nerve..