Aa
A
A
Close
Pain in ring finger
For about 6 weeks, Ihave had a burning pain in the right hand in the palm upper part where the ring finger starts.  In the night, the finger will go into a fist and I have to pry it or put it in hot water to loosen it up  When I straighten it out, it is painful down the inside to the palm.  I have no grip in my right hand now, cannot use a manual can opener, hard to hold a pencil, or shift the car.  I went to my dr. and they x-rayed it and said it was fine, they found nothing.  She said it will go away, it has been two weeks and I am still waiting for "it" to go away.  I am active and holding the lawn mower handle is difficult, almost impossible, I have to use the heel of the palm of my hand.  I haven't even tried using the gas  on my motorcyle this year.  I cannot ride my scooter or hold the treadmill because of the pain of grasping.Hard for me to straighten the hand open and harder for me to form a fist.  Help.  I wear no jewelry.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You do not have any defect in your bone, clean on your X-ray but this is a neurological problem effecting the motor nerve which supplies your ring finger so you have to visit a neurologist for the treatment.
Take care!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources