Pain in the whole left part of the body
Sir,

I am suffering from pain from the last 3 years in the whole left part of my body. This have started suddenly without
any injury or accident. I always used to feel a little weakness in my left hand on lifting any heavyweight thing earlier for years but 3 years ago i developed this pain. The pain is from head to toe. I feel it more in left eye, lower left hand and lower left leg. There is a lot of stiffness in the left eye and left jaw always. I feel very irritated sometimes. In winters this pain increases. I have consulted a local neurologist and get my test done: MRI, EEG and series of blood tests. No report had shown any problem. Neurologist have prescribed me "Serlift 100" and  "Divaa-OD" that i have taken for over 1 year. Then he told me to take only "Serlift 100" which is now i am taking from the last one year. But there is no significant improvment. I feel better sometimes but get seviuor pains at regular intervals. Please help.
Hello Dear
Treatment options are geared toward pain relief.
.
You  should go in for Physical therapy such as hydrotherapy, massage, and hot/cold therapy.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation is a treatment in which a painless electrical current is sent to specific nerves through electrode patches that are placed on the skin. The mild electrical current generates heat that serves to relieve stiffness, improve mobility, and relieve pain .Neck and back exercises will help you.
Treatment methods should be focused on pain relief and maintaining quality of life..Although slow, usually these conservative treatments relieve pain.Do not be pessimistic and hope for the best.
Best