Neurology Community
Pain in the whole left part of the body
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain in the whole left part of the body

Sir,

I am suffering from pain from the last 3 years in the whole left part of my body. This have started suddenly without
any injury or accident. I always used to feel a little weakness in my left hand on lifting any heavyweight thing earlier for years but 3 years ago i developed this pain. The pain is from head to toe. I feel it more in left eye, lower left hand and lower left leg. There is a lot of stiffness in the left eye and left jaw always. I feel very irritated sometimes. In winters this pain increases. I have consulted a local neurologist and get my test done: MRI, EEG and series of blood tests. No report had shown any problem. Neurologist have prescribed me "Serlift 100" and  "Divaa-OD" that i have taken for over 1 year. Then he told me to take only "Serlift 100" which is now i am taking from the last one year. But there is no significant improvment. I feel better sometimes but get seviuor pains at regular intervals. Please help.