Neurology Expert Forum
Pain/numbness in right leg and right arm-sometimes to right side of hea...

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Pain/numbness in right leg and right arm-sometimes to right side of head

I have posted a few times before and am still having problems- back in Sept after working out at the gym the right side of my body went numb and weak from leg up to arm eventually to face- CT scan was normal then went to two neuros who both said nothing wrong with me per MRI MRA blood work ultrasound on calf-I am still experiencing a burning pain in right calf and up back of my thigh when sitting for periods of time- like when I drive or sit at my desk working- also inner elbow is extremely painful down the underside of the forearm - this is constant- every day- somedays worse than others -sometimes pain sometimes numb or dead weak feeling- I am not sure where to go from here- a Rheumatologist??Do you think it could be circulatory ? Sometimes it feels like my circulation is being cut off - any advice would be great- no one has suggested an EMG or cervical spine MRI yet- feeling on that ?? Thanx again for the help !!!
Although I cannot make a clinical diagnosis over the internet, its possible that you are pinching a nerve when you put pressure on your thigh or your elbow
An EMG might show abnormalities if they are severe or persistent enough - this test may be the next step in your evaluation - check with your neurologist
Good luck
Would this mean I am pinching one nerve that affects both my calf and my elbow?? Neuro I saw last said I would have to be pinching two or three different nerves- He said he thinks it's brain related but can't "measure" what it is- exact words " I can tell you what it is NOT but I can't tell you what it is" Gave me an anti inflammatory which did nothing to alleviate the pain or weakness- my arm gets very weak when I do something as simple as blow drying my hair- would I get an EMG on both the arm and the calf?? I did have an xray of my elbow which showed nothing - thanx again for this help ! I am getting very frustrated!
Sorry- I wanted this f/u question to go to the doctor-Would this mean I am pinching one nerve that affects both my calf and my elbow?? Neuro I saw last said I would have to be pinching two or three different nerves- He said he thinks it's brain related but can't "measure" what it is- exact words " I can tell you what it is NOT but I can't tell you what it is" Gave me an anti inflammatory which did nothing to alleviate the pain or weakness- my arm gets very weak when I do something as simple as blow drying my hair- would I get an EMG on both the arm and the calf?? I did have an xray of my elbow which showed nothing - thanx again for this help ! I am getting very frustrated
If it is a pinched nerve that is affecting the arm and leg then it would probably be in your neck area.  Have you tried a chiropractor to realign your spine?  Also, yoga type stretches help to stretch your entire body and keep the correct posture for your spine to stay in balance.
Dears migraine patients;
Its time to know the truth, read about triptans danger page and you will say to your doctor stop lies on me.
Also you can be free of migraine headaches by Dr. Sultaneh migraine devices that you can read how you can do it at home as write in self treating page, and you can see its in photo page.
All in this web sites;
www.migrainesurgery.8m.net
www.migrainesurgery.4t.com
Best Wishes
Dr Ali Sultaneh