Pain under soles of feet
Hi,  I wounder if you can give me any advice as to why I have acquired pain such as mine....  Am a female, 34 year old with four children.

Its started over a month ago.  If I lie down or sit even for 5 minutes and I get up to walk or stand.  The pain under the soles of my feet comes about.  The pain is like a ache under the soles on both feet.  And it gradually disapears after 10 mintes.  I never had such pain like this.

Thank you for your time and help

Kind regards.
Some ideas- have you started a cholesterol lowering medication lately?  A parent had pain in her feet before with one of those.  

Have you had your potassium checked lately?  Low potassium can cause muscle cramps.

Do you have any family history of peripheral vascular disease?  The pain from this disease, where blood vessels get clogged and tissues get starved for oxygen can be especially painful with walking.  If you have issues with high cholesterol, you might ask your doctor to hopefully get this disease ruled out.   It can strike as early as the teenage years.

Are you not wearing any shoes when you go to stand?  If not, do your feet rest flat on the floor or do you have an arch maintained when standing?  Flat feet can cause pain and arch supports might help.