Panicking! Neck & Headache on one side for 6 months!
So 6 months ago we were coming back from our honeymoon and I tripped and fell. I broke my foot and have been having minor headaches and weakness in my arms since then. Well about 2 months ago I found out that the curvature of my neck has been lost, causing a nerve to be pinched (the arm weakness), and that's what was causing my neck pain. I told the doctor about my headaches and he had an MRI ordered on my neck.  Well nothing came of it.  But my headaches have been getting worse. They tend to be on the right side (where my nerve is pinched), so the doctor assumes its just caused by the pinched nerve (to which he's just given me muscle relaxers for).  But I'm worried its more than just my neck...I have this fear that its a tumor or irregularity that's been going on for 6 months! Can I get someone's opinon or advice??? Here's a list of my symptoms:
-Pressure headache on back right side of head (CONSTANT). Rarely better with sleep.
-Constant weird eye pain...feels like when you have a sinus infection coming on. like its partially closed or stuffy or something
-Had nausea in the morning, but its fading now..NOT pregnant - took 3 tests.
-Dizziness
-Back of right side of head is very tender. like - touching it causes a headache.
-Neck pain
-arms feel weakened, more so the right arm.
-slight hair loss on the right back of head
-Constant neck pain
-sensitive to high pitched sounds
-actually hurts my head to sing

If anyone could help shed some light to my worries I would greatly appreciate it! Even questions to ask my doctor (going to a headache clinic in 2 weeks - this also worries me as I'm worried if its a tumor or something that its late in the game!) would be helpful!!!

-MJC41

Also it hurts my head (like a rush of even more pressure) when I bend over or straighten up.
Any lumps in the neck? Any enlarged lymph node?I would not worry too much about tumor in your head , it sounds more like symptoms of  pinched-nerve complications, with the unusual symptoms like above, I would suggest you to get a visit to a specialist