Paraspinal Cyst at T7-T8
I'm 35 yr old WF that has been diagnosed with Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Anxiety/Panic Disorder, Chronic Migraines and Fibromyalgia. I had a Lumbar Fusion of my L4-L5 and L5-S1 in 2006 due to degenerative disc disease. In 2011 I have a Spinal Cord Stimulator put in and not even a year later now I'm having it removed on Oct 31st. In the last MRI I had done in Nov 2011, a Paraspinal Cyst showed up at T7-T8, I was not told of this. Well now I'm having extreme pain in that area of my back which is one reason for the removal of the SCS being removed, the other is because when I would use the SCS I would get severe Migraines after turning the SCS on. My question is could the Cyst be causing all the thoracic pain in that area that I'm having? My Dr. seem to be pushing it under the rug and I've also asked to have it biopsied for peace of mind, again they wish to push it under the rug. It's my body and I feel I have the right to know what is going on with it!  Please help!!
Can anyone help? Suggestions? Anything?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The cyst can compress the nerves resulting in pain. Your symptoms of pain could be due to this. NCS, nerve conduction studies may show the effects on the nerve. Once confirmed then therapy can be planned.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.