Parasthesia Symptoms
I developed this weird skin sensation since yesterday.
It feels kind of tingly and somewhat itchy all over my body and whenever it happens I feel more warm.
I do not have any other symptoms other than this.

I googled online and this could be caused by disorders affecting the central nervous system lke stroke and things.
I asked my family physician and he said it is probably from cold or flu virus and there is nothing to worry about,
He said it usually go away whithin 3-4 days but if that persists then he will send me for a blood test.

Is this something I should be worried about? Can parathesia happen with no reason?
When should I seek for a medical help?
Hi there.

Other causes for this would include electrolyte abnormalities such as low calcium or potassium.  These can be tested through routine blood testing.  These can also be due to some deficiencies in micronutrients such as the B vitamins.  Stress is a more commonly missed cause, and it will really be of benefit for you to have adequate rest and avoid stress.  Uncommon conditions would include spinal nerve compressions brought about by disc and bone changes in the spine.  Regards.