Permanent nerve damage?
These are my MRI findings:
Straightening is noted suggesting spasm. Correlate clinically. There is a small right posterolateral C5-6 herniated nucleus pulposus with evidence of severe right foramina stenosis at this level secondary to uncovertebral arthitis, Anterior spondylosis C5-6 C6-7, Bulging disc C6-7, Degenerative disc diseace C6-7.

Do anyone know if a pinched nerve due to this condition can be permanently damaged?

How are you?
Yes there is a possibility of permanent nerve damage as there is severe stenosis of foramina at C5-C6 level. The nerve roots come out of the spinal canal through the foramina. Any narrowing of the foramina will pinch the spinal nerve roots and if the narrowing is severe it can also cause permanent damage.
Hope this helps!

As per the information I provided, what would be the symptoms of permanent nerve damage int his particular place? What should I do to avoid it?

Thank you.
As per the information I provided, what would be the symptoms of permanent nerve damage in this particular place on the back? What should I do to avoid that damage?