Pin Pricks
Are pin ***** feelings a predominant symptom of lupus?  What are some other symptoms of this disease?

This discussion is related to Pin ***** feeling.
I am a 32 yr old healthy (as far as I know) female. For the past year off and on I have these horrible, horrible sensation in every area of my body and it feels like pin pricks or bee stings everywhere.

Of coarse while going through this my anxiety goes through the roof. These attacks can last 1/2 day or last as long as 2 days.

I am a student, I can't be distracted with this, have no insurance and fear something is really wrong.

They seem to be worse after I drink. Which is not often.

I am currently on Klonopin for anxiety. Could I be developing an allergy to that? I take 1mg a day.

I have researched almost everything on the internet and honesly am in tears and feel like Im going crazy. But these attacts are unbearable. I also find afterwards all parts of my body feels bruised, like my face etc. But, there is no bruise, it just feels like Im pushing on a bruise?

I have no idea where to turn! Please help. Thank you, Jaime