Neurology Community
Pinched Nerve Hurts to Pee
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pinched Nerve Hurts to Pee

Two days ago I was doing areobics, and on a backward kick I hurt a little something in my lower back.
Immediately it felt sore, but I could continue with the exercise---while knowing, THIS will definitely hurt tomorrow.  It did by the next night.  I thought I had pulled a muscle, but instead I think I pinched a nerve.  The skin on my butt is sensitive and what is worse, it hurts to pee.  I feel sure it is nerve pain because I have had shingles before and it feels the same way.
I was just wondering if there is something I can do to make it get better -- and if I just have to wait it out. -- How long?
Also, will activity jeopordize the recovery?
Thanks
Tags: Pain, Neurology, heat, maximum, shingles, walking, get better, bowel