Pinched Nerve Hurts to Pee
Two days ago I was doing areobics, and on a backward kick I hurt a little something in my lower back.
Immediately it felt sore, but I could continue with the exercise---while knowing, THIS will definitely hurt tomorrow.  It did by the next night.  I thought I had pulled a muscle, but instead I think I pinched a nerve.  The skin on my butt is sensitive and what is worse, it hurts to pee.  I feel sure it is nerve pain because I have had shingles before and it feels the same way.
I was just wondering if there is something I can do to make it get better -- and if I just have to wait it out. -- How long?
Also, will activity jeopordize the recovery?
There is anti inflamitory creams (Capasine is good SP?) Find it near arthritit creams.  Do NOT Use it to close to your private area.  Also ice alternating with heat, if one works better ,use it.  Ibepropen for inflamation if you can take it- 2 to 4 pills every 6 hours maximum. If it get worse or you lose control of urine or bowels get to ER A.S.A.P. Bedrest for 2 days would help if you can do that.  No exercise either unless it feels good to do some easy walking. Do you havve a physical therapist or a chiropractor for adjustments?  If it really effects your daily acctivities in the next week-see a doctor.  Good Luck it does sound like a pinched nerve, I've been thru it and am going thru it again now.