Pins and Needle feeling in legs
Yesterday morning I woke up with the feeling of pins and needles in both of my lower legs and my feet. Today it is worse with a burning and almost itching feeling. I just want to get out of these legs! I went to my Dr. this am and she did bloodwork to rule out a vitamin deficiency. That was ruled out and that is all the information I recieved. This afternoon, my right hand has started the same feeling. It is almost like a really bad case of when a limb falls asleep but it won't go away.
Can anyone offer me some guidance? It is really bothering me!
Thank you!
Amy
There can be several reasons of your legs numbness (pin & needle sensation) although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

I think your symptoms may be due to injury to a nerve, pressure on spinal/peripheral nerves (neuropathy), vitamin deficiency, lack of blood supply due to cholesterol plaque from atherosclerosis in the extremities, viral infection and use of certain medications.  In addition, atherosclerosis can also cause pain, numbness, and tingling while walking and they can also reduce blood supply and lead to numbness. Please consult your doctor to get all these possibilities evaluation in your case for further assessment. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply! My Dr. had me come back in today. I had some more bloodwork. She is now concerned that it could be MS and is sending me to a neurologist for an MRI next week and something called a MGB? or MGD? She said it was needles in the legs?
I do want to tell you that about 10 days ago I was as sick as I have ever been. I had what I think was a migraine, worst pain in my head and eyes, horrible body aches, and a fever that was up to 103.1 and down to 99.3 for 3 days. My Dr. said she thinks this could be related.
Can you get MS from a bad viral infection?
Again, your input means a lot, thank you!!