Neurology Community
Pins and needles in feet, legs, right arm and face

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Hi i just wanted to ask people for general advise or information.  I have had pins and needles in my feet, lower legs for 4 years now which gets worse when i stand for a short period of time.  Just recently i have had the same sensation in my left arm, hand and right side of face... I am going to the doctors tomorrow , my doctor normally says that its my back ( i was involved in a car accident and haveL4, L5 bulging disc)  and gives me pain killers which does not work...

This discussion is related to peripheral neuropathy.
my father in law had the same symptoms it is a nerve in your back that is causing these problems it is called a pinched nerve,ask your doc about it let them check it out