Pituitary Tumor
I was told I had a Pituitary Tumor 6mm non-functioning about 8 years ago.  Had forgotten about.  I am a 51 year old woman.

In January it was found I was had  hypothyroidism.   am being treated with synthroid.  A ovarian cyst was found also in January but because of back problems, put on the burner... and I had spinal surgery in March followed by a long, debilitating case of C-Diff.  Ovaries and cysts were removed in July.  All over body pain began soon after.

Blood tests showed Hashimotos and an autoimmune arthritis.

A few weeks ago I fainted for no apparent reason.  A few things were found, 1...I am dizzy quite often and also have orthostatic hypotension.   When having tests, a brain MRI showed the pituitary tumor.

I've had a more tests and am now have another MRI for the pituitary.... but my fears have a ton of questions...  mainly,  can the pituitary tumor change from non-functioning to functioning?  Can some of my other symptoms be caused by a pituitary tumor?  I had my eyes examined a few months ago and the opthalmalagist said everything was fine, yet I seem to have waves of blurred vision.  Can this be caused by the tumor?   And lastly, does it always have to be surgically removed?

Thanks...  I am freaking out and the wait is making me a mess.  
hi im sorry to hear what your going threw.i had a pituitary tumor to.mine started out 7mm.the first sign was my breast started to leak. then i had none stop periods.i got terible headaches then i started getting dizzy alot.my left eye would hurt so bad.my neu. put off my tumor fo a year.it grew into my optic nerve almost lost my site.i gained about 20 pnds.i hurt allover to.my hormones went up.if your lactating have the blood test between 7 and 8am.thats when my dr says it shows thr best results.my neu told me that if my tumor dident grow i dident need surgery. they can go threw your nose,threw your upper lip to get the tumor.mine started growing so fast it got 22mm. so i had to have a crainotmy last year.i am still tumor free its been a year.i allways looked at my mri films and looked for myself to see if it had changed.i know how crazy this makes you .i hope this helps and dont back down.i won and you can to.hope you feel better.