Okay I have been having these on-going symptoms for months now and they just seem to be getting worse, I have a feeling (with my acute health training) that this could be something neurological.
Here are my symptoms:
1) Head aches almost every day (give or take 2) on a pain level 6 out of 10.
2) (Sometimes non-responsive) loss of consciousness (my friends have had to carry me around when this happens) and I'll wake up maybe a couple hours later sometimes minutes later with little memory of what I was doing before I loose consciousness. I'll wake up and either have a headache or drowsiness and sometimes my muscles twitch.
3) Most of the time I loose consciousness later on in the day after I get one of my headaches.
4) B/P and pulse fluctuate between low and high.
5)I have a very hard time sleeping after this happens. I'll try to lay down and I feel like my heart is racing and in pitch dark I start to think I'm seeing things.
6) I have recently started having nausea now in addition to my precious symptoms.
7) I find it hard to process simple tasks and have had trouble comprehending the simplest of things.
I have went to the doctor and they told me it could be something neurological. I am not sure, and I am going to see a neurologist hopefully here soon but if anyone on here could please give me some input on what you think could be wrong based on my symptoms or just any information would be helpful and greatly appreciated.
I have NEVER in my life had any of these problems before and I am completely in the dark on what could be wrong or what I should do =(
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.