Please I need advice strange vibration in my head
Ever since I could remember I could make a kind of vibration in my head on command, without straining or holding my breath or anything like that. I just simply turn it "off" and "on". I used to play with it and try to hold it "on" for as long as I can and I still do this now. I can now hold it for 50 seconds without too much focus. Now that I'm older I can only describe it as sounding like some thing that's plugged in another room. That electrical buzz. A couple months ago I was talking to someone about this and she put her hands on my temples and I turned it on and to my and her surprise, she felt it! Every time I stopped it or made it go on and off quickly, or higher or lower, she felt the change. I'm dying to know what this is or even if was to get a push in the right direction. I'd love to finally have answers
Hi!
A tremor which can be started voluntarily is an action tremor. This is of various types: postural (related to a particular position), kinetic (related to a particular action), intention (caused by visual aided movements or targets), isometric and task specific. Voluntary muscle contraction can cause isometric tremors which can be felt in the area affected by the muscle contraction.
The cause may be a lesion in cerebellum or Parkinsonism or some times it may be an essential tremor without a cause. It can also be a pinched nerve.
In your case, please do not do the movements which cause the tremor. Please consult your doctor regarding this and get this investigated. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.