Neurology Community
Please help - 3rd Ventricle Enlarged

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Please help - 3rd Ventricle Enlarged

Can a doctor please give me some medical advise.  I cant stop stressing.
At my 22 week ultrasound my baby had corpus plexus cysts on its membrain.  My obstetrician suggested I have another ultrasound at 33 weeks to make sure they resolved themselves, which they did.  However, now they found that the 3rd Ventricle of my Babys Brain is enlarged.  The Lateral Ventricles are normal and everything is flowing as it should be.  I had another ultrasound at 35 weeks and the 3rd Ventricle is still enlarged but everything else is the same.  Can someone please tell me what this all means?  Will my baby be brain damaged?  The ultrasound specialist suggested that once they baby is born we scan the brain then.  Im scared that the 3rd Ventricle will get bigger in the meantime and could cause damage by the time my baby is born.  

The specialist also said this case is very rare, but thats all I got from him.  What are the implications of my babys health? Would it be safer for my baby if I have a cesarian?
hello i was wondering if you can help me i have had an ultra sound scan done im 35 weeks pregnant and they have told me that my babys 3rd ventricle is enlarged too.. and also she has a prominent CSP. be lovely to hear back from you im going out of my mind with worry and i only have a few weeks left feel like i should be enjoying this last bit of my pregnancy x
hi!
please tell me your story! I'm going through the same problem!