Please help, emergency regarding punch to temple/jaw
A couple of days ago a friend and I were playing basketball at the local park around 8 pm. Out of nowhere two men jumped us, one was atleasy 6'3" 290....my friend ran and I got punched a couple times. They robbed me of everything I had as well. Initially I thought I got punched in the jaw. But then my temple started hurting...and not just my temple. Basically the whole area of my sideburns. A little detail if this means anything, is when I press the end of my eyebrow, I feel a pressure (not really a pain) heating up around the back of my ear and sort of in the ear drum. My jaw also hurts on both sides when I open my but my teeth are aligned.

It doesn't really hurt out of nowhere but it kinda gives pressure, it bugs me. Mainly hurts when touched. Idk what's going on.
It really hurt out of nowhere but it kinda gives pressure, it bugs me. Mainly hurts when touched. Idk what's going on.

Also, might I get internal bleeding, epidural etc? What is this?

I'm just very worried.
Any advice/feed is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much and Happy New Year to you all!
You need to go to an ER for an in-person evaluation.