Please help! Should I see a doctor?!
I have had bizarre ongoing symptoms for several years that no one has been able to properly address thus far. I am a 29 yo female. I have TMJ pain that gets quite severe, along with pain moving my neck side to side, pain between my shoulders (like a pinched nerve), and pain rotating my right shoulder. I also have muscle spasms that range in severity but are a constant; a feeling like I can't get my body, specifically my head, to settle-it justs keeps a very slight shaking; severe joint pain in my hips and knees; feelings of electrical shocks running down my legs; a feeling at times like someone is squezzing the bones in my legs, which is very painful; sharp shooting pains that run up the back of my neck into my head, which twice have caused minor black outs; excessive urination; and a complete intolerance to pain medication - it causes me to feel like I'm on speed and my heart is going to jump out of my body.

Please help me understand what is going on. Should I see a docot and if so, what type of doctor? Has anyone else experienced this range of syptoms?