Please help me
Let me say I have spinal pain quite for long more than a decade. The initial treatment was all about just giving calcium to bones. But late on after undergoing two major surgery in my abdomen in the age of 12 yrs, pain got to raise eventually. Now I'm running my 23yrs still the level of pain been increased day by day. Now I can feel more pain in my back neck part , low and middle back paining along with my legs sometime getting crab like two fingers getting screwed up with more pain it stays for even 3-5 mints.Also couldn't hold Small weight in hand , its gets shevring automatically .  In the month of May my MRI report said -"annular bulge seen involving C4-C5 and C5-C6 discs with minimal compression of Thecal sac". after have all treatments also Pain ratio is getting high day by day. Can anyone of you tell me what am I really going through ???
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. The pain in neck and upper back is probably due to cervical radiculopathy. This can be diagnosed by EMG/NCV.
Use a good computer chair with ample back and wrist support. Improve your posture. Do neck exercises everyday twice a day. Use a local pain relief gel/cream/spray on your upper back and neck. Ask someone to gently massage your upper back and neck.
Use a hard bed to sleep. Avoid a pillow. Roll a towel and place it under your neck while sleeping on the back and between head and shoulder when lying on the side. Initially this will be uncomfortable but with time the acupressure usually works.
Manual therapy, traction, cervical collar, neck exercises etc should all be tried as all these can help relieve pain.
The lower back pain could either be due to a similar problem in mid or lower back. The other possibility is adhesion in abdomen which cause pull effect.
A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Please consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.