Please help with some advice

I was wondering if someone could please help me to understand my CT results that i had done on my neck recently. The report reads as follows:
C4/5 Disc: There is a slight left paracentral disc protrusion which is indenting the thecal sac & possibly the anterior surface of the cord. The neural exit foramina's are copacious.
C5/6: There is a left posterior lateral protrusion of the disc which is partially attenuating the left neural exit foramina & most certainly comprising & impinging the exiting C6 nerves. The right neural exit foramina are copacious. The disc protrusion also appears to compress the cord on the left side.
C6/7: Slight annular bulge of the disc distorting the thecal sac & abutting the anterior surface of the cord. There is disc osteophytic narrowing of the left neural exit foramina which also compromise the exiting left C7 nerves.

I had a bulging disc in my C5/6  back in 2009 & had quarterzone injections which relieved the sympoms until i recently reinjured it but a physio friend of mine said that this time around is alot worse.

Please help, am i in for surgery ?