Please someone Help me answer this
Numbness started in my arm then went up to the left side of my face. Slurs speech, blur vision, foggy thinking, and faint like. We thought I was having a mid-stroke!! I went to the doc and he ran some test. He felt I had MS! After the "weird signs" I have nerve pains of pin and needles all over my body, memory loss, blurry vision in left eye, headaches 24/7, balance is wobbly, weight loss, and hair is falling out! (Scary thing is this has all been in a course of three weeks) Last week I had my MRI the doctor called me told me I didn't have MS! Great news?!?! He did tell me they found a few gray spots on the front left side of my brain. He didn't tell me much about what he thought they were. Doc is sending me to a Neurologist to find out more. If anyone has had anything like this could you please let me know. I am not scared by what anyone has to say I just want a idea of what may be going on with my head!!! Thanks
The symptoms may be related to Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. It is an autoimmune disease. The grey spots on the brain as seen on the MRI have to be diagnosed by the neurologist because unless the film is seen, it cannot be specified. Please consult a neurologist for the diagnosis and treatment. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!