Neurology Community
Pls help me. Does this look like a Cerebral hypodensity?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I had a CT scan done because I was getting recurring migraines, which could be related to stress too. But the doctor thought it would be best to do a head CT to rule things out especially since I was a forceps baby and had a ping pong fracture at birth and still have a dent on my head. My question is that, in my CT scan I found one small area of my brain that looked much darker compared to the surrounding area. I looked up online and read that it is called a hypodensity or a hypodense lesion. I want you guys to take a look and tell me if the scan actually does look like there is a dark area or am I just thinking too much.
Heres a link to the image of the scan, I've marked the suspected area. Thanks!
http://i.imgur.com/dZ3jz.jpg