Popping hip joint and sore back
Hi, I am 24 years old and this is my first time being here. I had a question. 2 years ago i got in a car accident and herniated my lower back disc. L2-S5 I believe it was. I went a year before what felt like i tore a muscle in my back when i sneezed that cause soo much pain that i dind't get out of bed for 3 days. Currently I am fine , active for the most part, but could do more. My main question was, my hip joint pops sometimes and sometimes I actually want it to pop because it gives me pain relief. The pain is real minor if it present and only in my leg area. It feels almost like my leg is displaced and irrtating something. Is this safe? Cracking the hip joint won't cause problems later down the road when im 40+? My doctors didn't find anything wrong with my joints when I went in 2 years ago, and this popping situation has been going on for about 4 years.

Can someone also post a good website where I can get good back exercises with pictures. Sometimes it ccan get confusing how to do it.

Thank you to all those who answer my question.