Possible Ulnar Nerve Damage and Tremor
I have a tremor in my left/right wrists, though its mostly my right wrist/picking hand (explained more later). The tremor appears when I'm trying to perform tasks like writing. Also, if I try to move my hand up/down from the wrist the motion is less than smooth and makes my wrists feel like they're really weak.

I first noticed the tremor a year ago. I would play guitar and have this tremor afterwards. I just ignored it at first because it didn't really affect me in any way. Later, though, the problem got much worse. Eventually I was nearly unable to write legibly. Also, during this time the tremor started to move into my fingers. Needless to say, I stopped playing guitar out of frustration.

During my hiatus from guitar I noticed that my tremor was slowly starting to subside. Though it never completely disappeared it was more tolerable. I thought that maybe I was playing guitar with my muscles too tense. So, When I started playing guitar again I cleaned up my technique and practiced playing much more relaxed. This helped things quite a bit. But, I still couldn't practice at full speed without shaking like crazy afterwards.

Recently, I went to the neurologist for this problem were I was tested for hypothyroidism, an electrolyte imbalance, and given an EMG.

The EMG which was mostly performed on my right hand because it was the worst. The results were that my Ulnar Nerve was 'slow'.

I'm curious as to what this could mean. Could damage to my Ulnar Nerve really cause me to shake like I do? I don't feel tingling/pain so I found the results strange. Is it permanent?
"Also, if I try to move my hand up/down from the wrist the motion is less than smooth and makes my wrists feel like they're really weak."

I have this problem in my ankles, too.
Hello to everyone,it says on here not to post a question,but i am new to this and dont where to addresse my concerns.So if i am wrong please forgive.I am a 40 year old female who is very depressed and absolutley cannot find any relief from severe muscle spams,burning and twitching in my left side of body.I had surgery,due 2 a rupturtred disk,in c6and c7,I had a fusion with the titanium screw.I had a nerve impenjment.I take 2 methadone a day,and still i stay in constant pain.If there is anyone who is out there that knows what i am talking about,PLEASE write me.I have tried heating pads,i have been thru phsciall therapy,i have the cortisone shots,nothing even relefs the pain,i dont want to live the rest of my life on pain killers,my passion was to exersice and walk now when i do that i only flair the spams up,please some1 help me,or at least talk to me,,,despertaly seeking guiadance,,,hurting in VA>>>