Possible brain tumor?

I am a 27 year old, relatively healthy male.  For about a week now, I have been experiencing a feeling of light headedness and dizziness.  I wouldn't call it vertigo because it doesn't feel like the room is spinning or anything.  Also, I have been having a very hard time focusing.  I am an avid reader and am an adult college student.  I spend a fair amount of my time reading or studying.  For the past week, I have had to re-read things because I have missed words or read a word wrong.  Also, I have been anxious about speaking.  I have been going over what I say in my head before I say it to make sure that it makes sense.  I have gone to a doctor and have basically been dismissed.  He tried to tell me it was because I have a lot of fluid in my ears and that can cause a change in your equilibrium.  He prescribed me a ten day antibiotic and a nasal spray.  I am scared.  I am worried that I may have a brain tumor or something similar.  I have also been feeling very, very, very, anxious.  Can anyone help?
Hi there. Dizziness needs to be investigated in detail, certain causes like strokes, tumor, headaches, migraine etc need to be excluded with an MRI brain. Consult a cardiologist and rule out postural hypotension, hypertension, cardiac myopathies, valve lesions, arrhythmias, etc. anemia, hypoglycemia, and dehydration are other common causes of dizziness. If these are ruled out and this seems to be due to the adverse effect of the drug, it should be metabolized soon. Take care.