Neurology Community
Pressure In Head

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Pressure In Head

I have had headaches all my life, but recently I have had this problem with feeling pressure in my head. I am not sure how to describe it. Sometimes it feels like if I was to punch a whole in my head it would feel a whole lot better. It starts when I do any kind of reading or just getting on the computor to play a game. Then when I lay down at night it gets really bad. I sleep sitting up on most nights. I used to take Elvil which helped it and my headaches. I need some kind of releif. I can't afford to go to the doctor. Please help.