Neurology Community
Prof. Garth Nicolson is back answering questions starting 1/10/10
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Prof. Garth Nicolson is back answering questions starting 1/10/10

We're pleased to announce that Prof. Garth Nicolson, founder of the Institute for Molecular Medicine in Huntington Beach, CA will be here 1/10 to 1/12, 3 days in total, answering questions from MedHelp members regarding Autoimmune Disorders and the role infections play in chronic illnesses and treatments for these infections.  Beginning 1/8 the forum will be open, accepting a total of 30 questions  for Dr. Nicolson's return 1/10 - 1/12.

Although the name of the forum is  "Autoimmune Disorders",  Prof. Nicolson will also be answering questions on the role infections play and various treatments for ADD/ADHD, Autism, Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Asperger's Syndrome, Crohn's Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Hashimoto's, Sjogren's Syndrome, Reiter's Syndrome, Graves Disease, Gulf War Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Lyme Disease and cancer metastasis.

Dr. Nicolson's Autoimmune Disorders Expert Forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Autoimmune-Disorders/show/358

Dr. Nicolson's Profile: http://www.medhelp.org/doctor_profiles/show/642304

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Best,
MedHelp
Related Discussions
I have a recurring lesion on my nose that looks exactly like lupus pernio from the pics I've seen on the internet.  I also have been diagnosed with emphysema but am only 55 and have smoked for one year in my teens.  I do have breathing problems but pace myself.  I've had fibromyalgia for over 20 years.  I'ne been diagnosed with neuropathy years ago but it may have been atributed to HCV which I've been treated for and is now non-detectable.  A colonoscopy showed an inflamed colon.  New symptoms are swelling in my groin and right knee and headaches.  A recent MRI of my brain showed "multiple micro hemorrhages.  Differential diagnostic possibilties include but not limited to vasculitis and hypertension."   My blood pressure is typically 110/70 but can probably shoot up as I've been under stress lately.  I had heart valve repair five years ago due to breathing problems and I now have mitral valve regurgitation again.  I feel this all may be systemic.   I read about cryoglobulinemia due to HCV years ago and the symptom specific to pain only sounded like how I felt then.  I also tested positive for HBV (all due to an unfortunate transfusion years ago).  Could this be all related through some autoimmune condition?   Thank you in advance for your time.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...