Propecia causing brain damage and ?
Hi. I found a disturbing article about Propecia (Finasteride) having the potential to cause brain damage through long term use.

Not sure how accurate the article is so I was hoping to get some feedback from some experts on the matter. I certainly don't want to cause brain damage to save hair.

Basically the theory is this - 5AR also converts Progesterone to Allopregnanolone.

When this is inhibited by Finasteride it's been speculated this could lead to premature brain cell death - and also why some users experience brain fog.

Although, I wouldn
I clearly fell that my brain function have been decrease after 3 months of using propecia, I`m studying electricity engineering and the exams show me that i`m not good as i use to be...

I just can`t concentrate the same i was able in the past.

Totally series, don`t believe? try it....
damn, do i got it....yes, propecia (especially after quitting!) has definitely changed my cognitive thinking in a very scary way....i am not the same person i was before taking this ****...a very dangerous drug and one that will eventually(hopefully soon) be taken to court and off the market.
it crosses the blood brain barrier..alters neurons and neurotransmitters....proven by research not supported by merck(not surprising). i've had panic attacks, heart palpitations and confusion from this poison...10 months off and still screwed up!  it is a very complex and scary drug.....stay away from anything that messes with mother nature's plan for your hair my friend!

still don't buy it?...go ahead son, play some roulette and find out....
see you tube video--dr. john crisler finasteride----and propeciahelp.com