PseudoTumor newbie
Hi everyone. I'm 22 years old and I've been recently diagnosed with PTC. I hadn't been feeling the effects of it- it was all because of a routine eye exam and my neurologist says we caught it early. I'm on Diamox 3x a day for it until I can can lose weight I suppose. Now I'm off the birth control which ***** bc I was put on it for a reason.

I was wondering if anyone else out there is also going though this with the added thrills of joint pain/arthritis, asthma, excema, weak/ torn tendons. I'll be meeting with the Rheumatologist to discuss going on Methotrexate. Any thoughts from anyone?

And the Birthcontrol? really? I've yet to find substantial literature on its effects on PTC.

Any and all advice would be nice.
Thanks.
Hi...you may want to post in the  Autonomic /Dysautonomia forum.....and ask ur rheumatoid dr about Ehlers- Danlos Syndrome...it could explain ur pains.

"selma"