Pulsating in Head
During the day I feel a pulsating feeling in my head. It doesn't hurt, but at times I feel like my eyeballs sort of tremor when it happens. I feel it frequently throughout the day. Has anyone else felt this? It's just like a pulse behind my eyes to the back of my head.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptom. Possibilities that may need to be considered include increased blood pressure, vascular causes such as malformations, stress/ anxiety, muscular causes, primary cranial headaches, cranial neuralgias etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thank you! I actually had a small anyuism (?) in 2003... It gave me double vision for about a year... and nothing more... I have never had any problems since... but this pulse is something I have felt for many years... I am trying to get to the doctor... Finances are always an issue! Iappreciate your help!!