Pupil dialation/ Lexapro?

I am on Lexapro but I notice that when I take antidepressants that although they work great for depression they make me looked drugged out.  For example, my left pupil always dialates large than the right by the end of the day.  It doesnt do this if I am not on the med.  I am only on a small dose (5mg) which works fine for my dypsthya type depression, but I worry that the pupil thing is a sign that it is messing with my nervous system permanently.  
hi, are you on some other drugs or antidepressant too as this drug(lexapro) usually is not associated with pupil dilatation.
No, I am not on any other medications.  I do also notice that if I rub my lower spine on the left and lean forward looking into the mirror my pupil dialates larger.  Several years ago I pulled my back at work and sometimes still have shooting pains if I over do it.  Do you think there is a relation between back pain and pupil dialation?  But I do notice it more when on Lexipro.