Quick pains in my head
From time to time I get these quick and random pains in my head, it usually happens when i make a weird movement with my neck, or even some random movement.  It has probably happened about 10-15 times in the last couple years.  It doesn't happen very often, but when it does happen, I basically feel like i'm stunned for anywhere between 3 to 10 seconds, the initial feeling in my head kinda feels like something popped or busted, and let's just say it's not the best feeling in the world... If anyone know's anything about this, please help.
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Generally pain in the back portion of the head originates from the neck problems due to irritation in the cervical (neck) spine because the nerves that supply the back of the head start in the upper cervical spine. Mostly, this kind of head pain aggravates after turning head and typically occurs in patients with previous neck injuries and in patients with marked arthritis of the upper cervical spine. In addition, this pain exacerbate with prolonged sitting in a stooped posture and when working on a computers for long hours.  On the other hand, there are patients who experience similar pain with sinusitis (sinus with infected mucus) and migraine. If you suffer continuous pain at back of head, please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the possibilities here and can provide you an appropriate treatment. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!

Thank you so much for the help, makes me feel a lot better, because it does make sense.  Between being at college, and playing video games I can definetely see how it would cause that, because at times when the pain doesn't occur, those times where when I took a break from playing video games.  Thanks again for your information.